Carpenter Training

Here you will find all types of guides and How-Tos from other players or add your own
Drax99

Carpenter Training

Postby Drax99 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:46 am

I am half a level from wall upgrades, have built everything in my base, and just ran out of things that need building. Can anyone suggest the best path for leveling my Carpentry?
0 x
1stBiker

Re: Carpenter Training

Postby 1stBiker » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:21 pm

craft something you can craft "en mass" with a good grind/point ratio .. in your case Paper or Iron-Arrows - you'll have to write down the Points an decide whats better ..

ToL WIKI Carpenter

<<<1stBiker
0 x
Skrem

Postby Skrem » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Arrows used to be a great way to level, but seeing as we use so few now it is a terrible waste of materials.
Upgraded walls used to be a great way to level, but alas, we also dont make those anymore.
Heaven, even making lumber used to be great but alas, it was changed to Logging.
It's so difficult now to level anything up. Best suggestion I can offer is to do as was suggested, make something en masse at as high a carp level required to build as possible, and preferably consumable or destructible.

LMAO they force changed my word H311 to heaven hahaha
0 x
If charity cost nothing, the world would be full of Philanthropists.
Aset

Postby Aset » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:07 am

Arrows seem to be the most skill for the longest in the carpentry tree now.

I have always treated skill leveling as a trade. You are trading raw materials for skill. You always get something from the exchange, so even if you throw everything you made to the ground you still get skill.

That being said, raising archery is a VERY long process, and requires tens of thousands of arrows. Find someone that is leveling and have them help you with raw materials in exchange for the arrows. It's always best to play ToL with a group, take advantage of each other.

-Aset
0 x

Return to “Guides and Instructions”