Letter to the Devs

Discussions about everything related to Tree of Life
Misplaced

Re: Letter to the Devs

Postby Misplaced » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:42 am

I agree with everything everyone else has already said, and couldn't say it better. Everyone determined to play a fair game is backed into the noob zones, too afraid, or unable, to leave without risk of being completely bulldozed by cheaters. Now those cheaters aren't even having any long-standing repercussions for using the hack to dominate the game. It's completely unbalanced.

I also want to throw out the newest patch of having carts and contents in the carts poofing into thin air if you're killed while driving it. I can understand the cart disappearing, but it would be nice if the contents dropped, at least. The grind for getting granite stones and goblin logs is already exhausting, but now carts and cart contents are lost half way back home if you're killed. Considering how far the noob zone is (where we're backed up into..), it's a serious negative.

Also x2, I don't know what happened with the recent patch, on top of all the irritating things listed, but my game is so badly lagged now that I have a 3 second delay. I just got my game working some-what smoothly on all the lowest settings, with nothing else on my computer running. Back to where I started, though, with my game almost being impossible to play. I shouldn't have to have the super-expensive stuff my husband's computer has in order to play the game at the lowest settings, but right now I have to get on his computer when he's not home to get anything done.
0 x
Dieseltje12

Postby Dieseltje12 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:57 am

there are people from basterds who got 2 personality,s in this game last night i saw a group from my instance advanture companie jumping over walls from bases the are not there,s the put a workbench under it and jump over i kept an eye on them then the all logged of and all together and 10 min later those who were inspeckt first got raided by seishi i think thats not fairi know its a game but stil the give people no chance to build something the go with there mitral weapons to those bases that got no tower our whatever i can understand people leave a game because of this there are some that got raided 6 times a week
0 x
Dieseltje12

Postby Dieseltje12 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:59 am

p,s and the leathest thing the do the put a fench in a boo right into a base and raid it so hope you can fix that to
0 x
[CM]Naso

Postby [CM]Naso » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 am

I will forward the running bug for the development staff.

"Three hours" is not a punishment for cheating, it's for... something a lot less important, let's leave it at that.

Also, I did not say that there was "only a couple hour bans for people that were recorded using the stamina exploit". Be sure to notice I never said that. Of course the penalities are higher than that. Why some of the banned people are currently in the game is something we're investigating right now.
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
Atog

Postby Atog » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:56 pm

I've (we) mostly was (were) focused on future of ToL in this topic
Yet, your response is about "Three hours" of ban, but again it's "a secret"

I see no proper communication, any arena event or so will not change that, sorry.
0 x

Return to “Discussion”