*America server* Come join us.

Here you can introduce yourself or your Guild and search for members
Haziena

*America server* Come join us.

Postby Haziena » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi everyone,

We are looking for more active new or old players to come and join us in the 'knights of the rose' faction.

We have players with 700+ hours of game play, and some new. Our players have a range of skills and skill lvls. There will be no pressure to take on a specific skill set.

We are a close group that play often, and would like to find others that are team players to join us.
We are pretty committed to moving the game along - but with a bit of fun and jokes too :D

We are looking at relocating soon, but we will try to remain in an area that is easy for new players and still convenient for our more experienced players.

If you are a keen player looking to find an active/friendly guild to join what are you waiting for?

Press G in game and join 'ScarletRoses'. Please send me a message here so I know who I am accepting. Or ask for Haziena/Lilliana in game :)

Don't let the name fool you - we have a great guild and great players ;)
0 x
[CM]Naso

Re: *America server* Come join us.

Postby [CM]Naso » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:38 am

Hello there, and welcome to this forum - may you find new players for your guild! ;)
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
Haziena

Re: *America server* Come join us.

Postby Haziena » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:46 am

Hi All, we are still actively looking for new members.

We have a lvl 7 guild with castle walls going up. We are located on a hill in Buckteeth mountains.

Please note we are not in the new area and new people may find it tricky to lvl up here. However, we will try our best to help you out. Wep lvl 25+ is probably suggested to help you feel more comfortable in the zone and surrounding areas.

We have a group of players from all over, so you will be welcome whatever your nationality.

I will not accept people before talking to them, and also please note that new people will start in tents and need to prove their activeness and willingness to be team players that contribute to guild progression in order to move up in ranks.

Overall we are a group that just likes to have fun, so come and join in! :D
0 x

Return to “Guild Recruitment”