Guild Ashdale Recruiting on America Server

Here you can introduce yourself or your Guild and search for members
emortalnight

Guild Ashdale Recruiting on America Server

Postby emortalnight » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Hello my name is Emortal, I play on the America Server and I have a guild up called Ashdale, located near the North. We have super helpful neighbors near us, surrounded by lots of copper & trees and near water. I have all the workshops as well & can make chicken mounts :) I am looking for mature friendly people.

I use discord and have my own server guildies can join! I am eastern time but I'm usually on late at night and maybe sometimes early in the morning. :) I've been playing this game for quite awhile now off and on, so I have some experience. New people to the game are welcome to join and I'd be more then happy to help with questions!

Feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you :) Thanks!!
0 x
emortalnight

Re: Guild Ashdale Recruiting on America Server

Postby emortalnight » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Or you can add me on Steam Emortalnight
0 x
[CM]Naso

Postby [CM]Naso » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:09 am

Welcome to the forum, emortalnight , and be sure to have lots of fun in here! ;) Good luck finding new members!
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
Lonwolfmq

Postby Lonwolfmq » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:04 am

Hello, your guild is exactly what I am looking for.

I played beta for about a year off and on and began playing early this week. I was gonna go it alone but I am sure it would be more fun in an active guild.

I am about lvl 10 in everything looking to join a mature, active, friendly guild to help and progress. I have my own mount to get to your location. Looking to help out as much as I can and have a home I can call my own.

I am in the Knights of the Rose faction. Will that make a difference? I am in American server.

I will be on in about an hour or so, at work right now. Let me know if i would be a good fit. My character name is Lonwolfmq. Hope to hear from you here or in-game.
1 x
Lonwolfmq
Tree of Life
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" Gladiator
NickBriz

Postby NickBriz » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Hi! I am literally just downloading the game right now, so I am completely new. But I would love to learn how to play and also i mean help out in the guild if need be. I'm in college and work right now but I also have a good amount of free time to chill and play games. :) I'm Nick by the way!
0 x
[CM]Naso

Postby [CM]Naso » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:30 am

Welcome to the forum, Nick! ;) If you do need any help, we're all here!
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Guild Recruitment”