Guild Location on map

Let us know what you think about the latest updates/patches in these threads
mikune

Guild Location on map

Postby mikune » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:55 am

Lately i tried to build my home on a quiet places that no one will notice us.

but we've found that
Red player still can walk straight to my home and raid us

i just have some doubt about how can they always know my location due to the extra large map of this game
i move to the map that have just a few guild (or no guild) on it
and build a house on the little corner, back of the mountain, on the mountain, in the cave, on the cape, on the island and also on the plain that ordinary person would have no reason to walk through.

im pretty sure that no one would spend several hours to patrol on a low-lv map that have only a few guild on it.
the only clue i have is
they just logged-in to the other faction ID and get the location.

My question is
1. why the newbie character or every character in the faction can know every guild location in their faction with no conditions ?
2. is there any other solution to know other faction guild location ?

ps. we r not red players and never been
ps2. we r not in the crowded area and not in the ordinary passageway also not in the farming/grinding area - so the met by accidental or luck is acceptable but walk straight to raid my home is not acceptable.
0 x
[CM]Naso

Re: Guild Location on map

Postby [CM]Naso » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Hello there.

Well, normally, you can't attack the ones who are in the same faction as yourself, and you're supposed to work together with them; from that standpoint, it'd make sense for them to know where you are, but I do see this can be an issue. Do you think this should be changed?

And, everyone else, any opinions on this?
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
mikune

Postby mikune » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:29 am

I think adding the ability to a guild master that could choose to public their location or not would be OK

or a guild alliance systems that share location only for alliance
0 x
[CM]Naso

Postby [CM]Naso » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:57 am

Let me be extremely honest with you - this is an intended procedure that makes sense. If, let's say, you're being attacked by enemies, you would like your faction mates from other guilds to know where you are and support you. However, it does seem that some people are abusing this same feature to spy on others.

What I will do, in this particular case, is forward your concern to the development team, and let them consider the problem. This does not mean the current procedure will be changed, it just means that it may be changed in the future, depending on the internal discussion about it.
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback”