Jewelery Skill

Let us know what you think about the latest updates/patches in these threads
darkmar17

Jewelery Skill

Postby darkmar17 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:42 am

Jewelery Skill: Create jewelry as earrings, rings, necklaces ...
Using copper, silver, mithril and other materials. and adding gold, ruby, emerald and others
Being that they give various types of attributes like critical chance, damage, defense, drop rate, hp, etc ... which can be random or you choose statistics
You can use two rings, a necklace and a pair of earrings, and the higher your jeweler's ranking, the better jewels with better statistics can be made
I think it's an interesting idea and it would help give a new boost to the game that is getting more and more stopped

Sorry if someone does not like suggestion or has already been sent

Obs:And maybe raise to 400 skill points and hotbar from 6 to 9, and... put two independent hotbar, one to use bandage and the other to feed :lol:
0 x
[CM]Naso

Re: Jewelery Skill

Postby [CM]Naso » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Hello there, and welcome to the forum!

Yours is an interesting idea, indeed. I cannot promise you it'll be implemented for the time being, but as a long-term project it may indeed be added to the game!

As for increasing the maximum skill points, that may happen in the future, but I should stress, as always, that the current limit was implemented to have players collaborate with one another! :)
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
darkmar17

Postby darkmar17 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:17 am

Thanks
I understand
But I hope this idea ends up happening, even if it's different = D
On the points: I also understand, but the problem is that even those who play in an active alliance are stopping or playing much less, or it happens as in my alliance that there are people who are going to go on vacation and will not play for some time, Until the holidays are over. Or even some people who play at different times because of the time zone of your country / region and there is no communication
There are also people who like to play alone ... they talk and communicate, but they prefer not to depend on anyone and play alone, which is normal, many prefer to depend on themselves, with reason.
These are the few cases that are happening, but there are other factors that influence this
So I think it would be good to at least raise the limit a bit in the near future

Another idea that I think is good to create places to explore with rewards, for example: caves or even seabed, but clear using some item that the player himself created with his specific skills to be able to explore the seabed
Or something similar that I can give more incentive to the game and have more options than to do in the game
Thank you for understanding =D
1 x
[CM]Naso

Postby [CM]Naso » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:15 am

We know players do wish a higher limit, that may indeed come in the future, you'll have to wait and see! :P
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback”