Tanned Leather

Let us know what you think about the latest updates/patches in these threads
Flaf

Tanned Leather

Postby Flaf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:20 am

Why we need so many tanned leather to craft fine grip? This is madness, for 10 fine grips i have to spend 2 to 3 hours to with the iron dagger at 25 lvl. Would you change the requirements for a fine grip from 15 tanned leather to a 10, 5 or 2?
0 x
TheRamblingRogue

Re: Tanned Leather

Postby TheRamblingRogue » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:29 pm

If it takes you 2-3 hours to get 30 big leather, you are absolutely doing it wrong. Cows are pretty easy to kill with even Copper weapons and are the best source of it at that level of weapon. When I was farming them for leather I could get 8-10 stacks in an hour.
0 x
ShadyHashtag

Postby ShadyHashtag » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:10 am

Have to agree Big Leather is so easy to obtain when you need it. Farming cows nets you around 10+ stacks and hour if the zone is not being farmed by others as well. If you have the zone to yourself its easily 10 stacks an hour. Along with a nice chunk of anatomy exp.

As for the tanned leather I think it's fine where it is. Limestone is obtained very easily so is Big Leather. So there isn't any issues with tanned leather.
0 x
Flaf

Postby Flaf » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:45 am

TheRamblingRogue wrote:If it takes you 2-3 hours to get 30 big leather, you are absolutely doing it wrong. Cows are pretty easy to kill with even Copper weapons and are the best source of it at that level of weapon. When I was farming them for leather I could get 8-10 stacks in an hour.

It takes me a hour to get 30 big leather, 60 big leather takes 2 hours which gives only 30 tanned leather and 10 fine grip. 8-10 stacks in an hour, sound like lie to me because I know who many time i spend on farming big leather useing iron dagger lv 25, liar. It is impossible to farm 8-10 big leather stacks on wild boars, tarantulas, bulls, pigs because some time boar and tarantulas, bulls, pigs, sometimes this monsters do not drop a large skin at all, I can show a video that sometimes it does not get big leather after kill.
0 x
ShadyHashtag

Postby ShadyHashtag » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 am

On the Knights of Rose faction we have a very amazing big leather farming location that does give quiet a few stacks of leather per hour. It in the desert. All you have to do is hug the outer area of the zone and kill all the bulls / cows you come across. If you kill anything besides cows / bulls for big leather you are farming big leather wrong :P
0 x

Return to “Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback”