What past update(s) did you enjoy the most, and why?

Let us know what you think about the latest updates/patches in these threads
[CM]Naso

What past update(s) did you enjoy the most, and why?

Postby [CM]Naso » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Would you mind telling us, out of the past updates, which were the things you enjoyed the most, and why?
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
TheFWCP

Re: What past update(s) did you enjoy the most, and why?

Postby TheFWCP » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:56 pm

I wasn't around, fairly new to the game, so I am looking at it as "whats missing" I have put my suggestions in this forum and hope they are discussed and worked on, after the bugs are fixed.
1 x
ShadyHashtag

Re: What past update(s) did you enjoy the most, and why?

Postby ShadyHashtag » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:44 am

So question. What do you mean by updates? Like patches and or content? The updates I enjoyed the most where the weekly Adventure feedback updates and the bi-weekly / monthly developer journal. As Alice would take some of the questions which kept being asked and would answer them. And the journal would give players insight into what the developers where working on and what to expect next.

As for in game content - Past update I enjoyed was when the dupe glitch was fixed along with a few other issues. I'd love to see that content fixed like it was in the past.

As a side note: Per this Post we where supposed to get an Adventure Feedback for week 34. Week 34 was August 21 thru August 27th. Will we get these or is it now that the players have bought the game there is no accountability for people and their words?
2 x

Return to “Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback”