Wallet?

Let us know what you think about the latest updates/patches in these threads
PicaroPersona

Wallet?

Postby PicaroPersona » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Can we have a wallet or something so that we don't have to carry our money in our bags? It takes up precious spots that could be holding other supplies. Plus, the more money you have, the more spots it takes up as the gold, silver, and bronze coins are all separated from each other.

Maybe we could have an equip spot for a wallet, where our money goes to. When you need to use the money for upgrading the Warden Tree or something, you could hit a button and it equips to your hand, like how the torches work. Hit it again when you're done and your wallet is put away.

I always put my money away in a chest because I don't like carrying it with me, but then something needs money or I need to trade somebody some, and oops, look at that. It's at home. It's more of an annoyance really, but hey, I thought I could try.
0 x
[CM]Naso

Re: Wallet?

Postby [CM]Naso » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:28 am

Hello there, and welcome to the forum! :)

On your suggestion, I'm sure this is something the development team would consider, if many players are interested in it. Anyone else who wants to comment on it?
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
MotherIsland

Postby MotherIsland » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:42 am

I agree that coins taking three storage slots in our inventory is excessive.
Also, it is pain when coins move themselves into other slots in our inventory to make change during a purchase.
0 x
Ralij

Postby Ralij » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Having a particular spot for it to not take up precious inventory would be nice.
0 x
Barbiedoll

Postby Barbiedoll » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 am

And preferably having it not able to *fall out* when you die...
0 x

Return to “Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback”