Free repairs

Let us know what you think about the latest updates/patches in these threads
[CM]Naso

Re: Free repairs

Postby [CM]Naso » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Guys, please calm down on all of this...
0 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
MotherIsland

Postby MotherIsland » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:51 am

Post Moved.
Last edited by MotherIsland on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Eventide

Postby Eventide » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:07 am

[CM]Naso wrote:Guys, please calm down on all of this...

I didn't even do anything at first. MotherIsland just doesn't agree with me so suddenly starts bashing me and threatening to hunt me down in game because of it. The community here is getting worse by the minute. I've been defending the game and trying to give ideas just for things like this to happen because of it. I actually like the game and would love to see it continue on to be a great game, but people like this are hindering community involvement. I barely want to check the forums and discussions on Steam anymore.

MotherIsland just took this too far and started making it into personal attacks just because I had a suggestion.
0 x
MotherIsland

Postby MotherIsland » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:14 am

Eventide wrote:
Really? You're going to threaten me and hunt me down? Have fun. I love how your reaction is basically: "I DON'T LIKE YOU SO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"

:lol: Yes, I think you understand clearly what I am going to do to you inside of this game :lol:
...................You better find an Ent to train on as quickly as possible.

Or, find three layers of block walls to hide behind; that should give you time enough to log out before I get to you !
0 x
[CM]Ludus

Postby [CM]Ludus » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:08 am

Everyone please be nice and respecful to each other. We just want to have fun playing, don't we? :)
0 x
[CM]Ludus
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
MotherIsland

Postby MotherIsland » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:19 am

[CM]Naso wrote:Guys, please calm down on all of this...

[CM]Ludus wrote:Everyone please be nice and respecful to each other. We just want to have fun playing, don't we? :)

LoL, I was trying to show Eventide what it is like for some players that only have those safe zones on the map to protect themselves from players like me.

Just too demonstrate the perspective of the players who do not want to PvP in this game, and that most of those players have base levels higher than what he or she thinks should be allowed to locate or remain located in those safe zones on the map.
...I'm still not sure he or she got the message loud and clear yet 8-) and doubt ever will.

Even so, I will still probably chop him or her to piece whenever I catch'em inside of this game.
(just because I can)
But don't worry Eventide I wont be actively hunting you down in it, you're not worth the time.
0 x

Return to “Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback”