Relic wars and mermans flag.

Let us know what you think about the latest updates/patches in these threads
Flaf

Relic wars and mermans flag.

Postby Flaf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:06 am

What happened to the war on the relics? Why did you remove the wars of relics? It was beautiful, these struggles for relics and this conception that everyone in the faction who had a relic got each of the faction bonus for this relic. I would like to see again in the game of relics and to return to mermans flag, an event where the castle attacked sharks, toads killed gives the super rewards such as iron ingots, HQ oil, mithril ore, coins.
0 x
ShadyHashtag

Re: Relic wars and mermans flag.

Postby ShadyHashtag » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:07 am

There is a search option you can type Relic war into and you will get the answer.

Here is the post about why it was removed - Click Me

As for the merman invasions it can get found in this post - Click Me
0 x
Flaf

Postby Flaf » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:53 am

ShadyHashtag wrote:There is a search option you can type Relic war into and you will get the answer.

Well there will be this in the game, there are reasons but why cheat players that in the game is not there? On gameplay you can see that this is in the game, it is deliberate misleading buyers.
0 x
ShadyHashtag

Postby ShadyHashtag » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:20 am

Flaf wrote:
ShadyHashtag wrote:There is a search option you can type Relic war into and you will get the answer.

Well there will be this in the game, there are reasons but why cheat players that in the game is not there? On gameplay you can see that this is in the game, it is deliberate misleading buyers.

It will "eventually" be added into the game. On gameplay it shows a version which is not accessible to the players. As there happen to be issues with pushing the treasures in caves, the relic wars, invasions, etc. to the live realms. Just look how long it took for a "fix" to the stamina glitch took? The things you see in gameplay will probably be months before they enter the game.
0 x
[CM]Naso

Postby [CM]Naso » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:40 am

This was in the game, and will be added again in the future, in different forms. That's about as much as I can tell you about it. ;)
1 x
[CM]Naso
Tree of Life - Game Service Team

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback”