It´s me again, Alice! How have you been?
As previously announced, Early Access is over soon. We are happy and proud to tell you that Tree of Life is officially being launched.
Before the official launch, we are going to run the Final Beta, so that the game can be polished and improved. Please read the article below and find more information about our plan.
- Maintenance: From 2017-08-09 18:00p to 2017-08-10 01:00a PST / 2017-08-10 01:00a - 08:00a UTC
- Target: Live servers (America, Europe, Asia)
- Final Beta begins: 2017-08-10 01:00a PST / 08:00a UTC
- Final Beta ends: 2017-08-16 17:00p PST / 2017-08-17 00:00a UTC
- The game data of characters, guilds, buildings and the terrains in the live servers will be reinitialized.
- During the maintenance and the update, you will not be able to access the game servers and play the game.
- You can play the new Tree Of Life in the live servers while the Final Beta is running.
- After the beta, some of the game data will be reinitialized, such as:
o Mastery points/EXP
o Character inventory (Premium items will stay the same)
o Warden Tree and buildings
- Even after the beta, the game information listed below will NOT be wiped:
o Character appearance / Name / Faction
o Guild name and its member information (such as Ranks)
This information will be stored and NOT changed in the official version. This means you can take your favorite name if you are fast enough.
- If you buy the game before Final Beta closes, you will obtain the EA rewards.
- Maintenance: From 2017-08-16 17:00p – 2017-08-17 02:00a PST / 2017-8-17 00:00a – 09:00 a UTC
- Official Launch: 2017-08-17 02:00a PST / 09:00a UTC
- The game data from Final Beta will be reinitialized EXCEPT: Character appearance / Name / Faction, Guild name and its member information (such as Ranks)
- During the maintenance and the update, you will not be able to access the game servers and play.
- With the official launch, ToL will support 5 languages: Brazil-Portuguese, French, German, Russian, and Simplified Chinese
(Note that the game is officially launched but these languages are in beta: the game text is not 100% perfect and you might find some awkward sentences/word from time to time.)
- There are some changes in system requirements. Please read below.
• OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (x64)
• Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Phenom X3 8650 or greater
• Memory: 4GB RAM
• Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX460 or ATI Radeon HD 4850 (VGA RAM 2G or greater)
• DirectX: DirectX 11, Shader Model 5.0
• Storage: 10GB available space
• Network: Broadband Internet connection
• Additional Notes: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable required (Steam clients will install that on your PC automatically)
(* Note that these are the recommended requirements needed to enjoy ToL, NOT the minimum requirements. The specs could become lower after optimization)
Early Access is over and the new ToL begins its journey with you. We appreciate your support during the EA period. Thank you so much to you all.
Please stay with us and keep loving ToL!
Your Alice and the Tree Of Life Team