Suggestion: Open Discussion With Upset Customers

Let us know what you think about the latest updates/patches in these threads
Comrade

Re: Suggestion: Open Discussion With Upset Customers

Postby Comrade » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:09 am

Raining wrote:I think the issue falls with the fact that there are people who still play and enjoy the game, but every post that goes up on steam is hijacked by people like you, Ronch and a couple of other vocal others who derail it by saying the game is dead and post links to steam charts and think its ok to do this.

Some of the hysteria and trolling of positive posts (e.g. Bucky's PTR posts) is an example of what I'm talking about. Its toxic and not constructive and can be considered trolling in my view when it happens to EVERY positive post by someone who still plays.

You are lucky that Ronch doesn't use this forum anymore, he would quickly shred you and your slander to pieces. Coward.
0 x
Coon

Postby Coon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:55 pm

Citrus wrote:I side-eyed that post when I saw it. I figured he'd have unbanned you by now though.

Honestly, I am doing by best to be patient for 3 weeks. I also think that my ban was due to my post hitting some hard truths. I am really doing my best to let OddOne handle this internally. Literally unbanning me will stop this. Meanwhile, people are being purposefully inflammatory on the steam forums.

I feel like I was targetted. I still have yet to receive an email reply either. I really hate that I feel that I need to resort to threatening the company with action on my end, but I am seriously concerned it will come down to that. This is not how you treat customers.
0 x
View previous sessions of Tree of Life play! https://www.twitch.tv/jagetv
[NA] - <Immortal>
Coon

Postby Coon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Comrade wrote:
Raining wrote:I think the issue falls with the fact that there are people who still play and enjoy the game, but every post that goes up on steam is hijacked by people like you, Ronch and a couple of other vocal others who derail it by saying the game is dead and post links to steam charts and think its ok to do this.

Some of the hysteria and trolling of positive posts (e.g. Bucky's PTR posts) is an example of what I'm talking about. Its toxic and not constructive and can be considered trolling in my view when it happens to EVERY positive post by someone who still plays.

You are lucky that Ronch doesn't use this forum anymore, he would quickly shred you and your slander to pieces. Coward.

The thing is a lot of the community started taking it out on each other. I admit I was part of that problem, however I think we are all starting to understand that we are really just upset at Oddone continuously letting the community down. The game has such great potential and we know it, but we miss having freedom.
0 x
[NA] - <Immortal>
Citrus

Postby Citrus » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Have you tried to contact them through Facebook? When the forums were acting funny before, they responded to me there (under visitor posts). I know they have a twitter but there are only 3 tweets on that.
0 x
Coon

Postby Coon » Mon May 01, 2017 12:33 am

Citrus wrote:Have you tried to contact them through Facebook? When the forums were acting funny before, they responded to me there (under visitor posts). I know they have a twitter but there are only 3 tweets on that.

I have emailed their support team and finally heard from them a couple of days ago asking to send my steam forum account link. Besides that I have heard nothing else.
0 x
[NA] - <Immortal>
Coon

Postby Coon » Sun May 07, 2017 2:22 am

Oddone - Shame on you for being invisible.
0 x
[NA] - <Immortal>

Return to “Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback”